When Herman Gundlach, Sr. signed the papers to form a partnership with F.P. Mueller in 1898, it was the beginning of a dream. Now, over a century later, that dream has grown into a legend that is still committed to the same detail and excellence.
Gundlach Champion’s purpose is:
- To provide our customers and clients with the labor, quality products, technical expertise, processes, and services, to solve their business challenges, and to help develop their businesses.
- To be flexible and willing to pursue opportunities as they are presented to us so that we continually expand our products, services, and the geographic areas in which we operate.
- To operate a highly professional and ethical company in partnership with our suppliers, customers, and clients, and be responsive, supportive, reliable, caring, and creative in our approach.
- To create such value for our customers and clients that we become indispensable to them.
- To provide our employees a dynamic, fun, stable, and team-oriented work environment where there are opportunities to grow, develop, advance personally and professionally.
- To be good stewards of the environment and deeply involved as individuals and as a company in worthwhile causes in our communities.