Iron Mountain Public Schools 2013 Building Upgrades | Iron Mountain, Michigan
Gundlach Champion was involved in this project from master planning during pre-bond through project completion. The goal of the school district was to provide functional efficiencies and operational savings to the district.
- Reduce district overall square footage
- Improve building security and visitor access control
- Reduce utility costs through equipment upgrades
- Improve space utilization through elimination of a district facility
- Modify grade configuration to accommodate like grade instruction
Work was scheduled to be performed with minimum disruption to the students and faculty, with the majority performed over holiday and summer breaks.