- Owner: Iron County Community Hospital
- Project Location: Crystal Falls, MI
- Architect: Plunkett Raysich Architects, LLP
- Project Cost: $2.1 million
- Project Duration: 8 months
- Project Completed: December 2004
Gundlach Champion was selected as the General Contractor for a new ambulatory care facility for the Iron County Community Health System. A panelized wall construction system was used on this project to enable GCI to work more efficiently and increase productivity which ultimately helped the project schedule by alleviating the need for winter construction.