- Owner: Helen Newberry Joy Hospital
- Project Location: Newberry, MI
- Architect: Beta Design Group
- Project Cost: $3.2 million
- Project Duration: 12 months
- Project Completed: March 2002
Expansion and renovation to the Gibson Family Health Center within the Helen Newberry Joy Hospital. Gundlach Champion was the Construction Manager and provided a Guaranteed Maximum Price to the Owner on this 30,000 square foot facility. The facility contains dialysis, physical therapy, exam rooms, an optical shop, and several conference rooms, in addition to office space. Construction also included an entrance canopy.
This project is an example of our ability to work around an existing facility that is occupied and operational. The project was completed on time and
below the budget.