- Owner: T.J. & R.M. Larson, Inc.
- Project Location: Marquette, MI
- Architect: Barry J. Polzin Architects, Inc.
- Project Duration: 18 months
- Project Completed: July 2012
This 58,000 square foot new hotel project has been awarded the Build Michigan Award – Category “Building Construction $10 million or less” as a result of its complexity and unique delivery process. The first of its kind in Marquette, nestled on a pristine setting overlooking Lake Superior, this Hampton Inn has become a flagship property for the Owners and a favorite destination spot for those visiting the area. It has received rave reviews from the Hilton Corporation and looks to be the benchmark that all other hospitality properties in the area will need to measure up to.