- Owner: Northern Michigan University
- Project Location: Marquette, MI
- Architect: Neumann Smith Architecture
- Project Cost: $2.75 million
- Project Duration: 4 months
- Project Completed: July 2014
This project consisted of supplying and erecting the structural and miscellaneous steel for this 133,000 square foot, three story, $30 million dollar classroom facility at Northern Michigan University. Gundlach Champion’s scope of work consisted of erecting structural steel, miscellaneous and access steel, bar joists, metal decking, and decorative tube truss canopies. The main portion of steel erection (Phase I) was performed in the summer of 2013 and Phase II (an interconnection) was completed in July 2014.