- Owner: Michigan Technological University
- Project Location: Houghton, MI
- Architect: Neumann/Smith Architecture, Inc.
- Project Cost: $14.8 million
- Project Duration: 13 months
- Project Completed: July 2010
This 78,000 square foot six story masonry bearing structure is the first state-of-the-art apartment complex located on Michigan Tech’s campus. The complex has 53 apartments, with a total capacity of 195 beds including a 5,000 square foot student activity area with lounge and kitchenette facilities, highlighted by a multi level natural stone fireplace element with three separate fireplaces. The facility was completed in July of 2010.
Originally programmed to attempt LEED Silver Certification, this project received Gold Certification in March 2011.