- Owner: Chippewa Services Center
- Project Location: Sault Ste. Marie, MI
- Architect: Goudreau & Associates
- Project Cost: $2.9 million
- Project Duration: 10 months
- Project Completed: August 2002
Negotiated with GMP, self‐performed concrete, masonry, structural steel and carpentry. This 24,000 square foot new office and clinic consists of a wood frame with split face masonry exterior. The clinic houses approximately sixty suites, several conference rooms, and a kitchenette and break room, along with clinic areas. In addition to the building, construction also included a lighted parking lot. The project was completed on time and under budget.