- Owner: Dickinson County Road Commission
- Project Location: Iron Mountain, MI
- Architect: SEH, Inc.
- Project Cost: $0.53 million
- Project Duration: 3 months
- Project Completed: August 2001
Gundlach Champion, Inc. (GCI) was the Design-Builder on this new 10,000 square foot Road Commission Facility located in the heart of Iron Mountain, Michigan. In addition to eight-foot foundation walls and four-foot barrier walls, the facility includes office space, a storage area and a sign shop. Construction was completed in August 2001.